In all submitted papers, the author bears the responsibility for checking whether material submitted is subject to copyright or ownership rights, e.g. figures, tables, photographs, illustrations, trade literature and data.
We expect all prospective authors to understand and observe our policy on ethics before submitting any manuscript to this journal. This policy details the responsibilities of all authors, editors and reviewers working with and for this journal as well as our own ethical responsibilities. This includes, but is not limited to, plagiarism, falsification of data, misuse of third party material, fabrication of results and fraudulent authorship. Please note that submitted manuscripts may be subject to software checks in order to detect instances of overlapping and similar text.
Major features which must be observed by authors are as follows:
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The text of the paper should include title, abstract, text, references and notes, tables, figure captions, figures, the names of authors with affiliation, acknowledgments and references.
- The manuscript must be written in English. The manuscript is expected to be written in correct and easily readable English. An author who is not proficient in English is advised to seek help in editing the manuscript before typing. Both English and American spellings are acceptable, but each paper is expected to follow one style consistently.
- The original typescript should be submitted electronically in A4 size format with a word count of 4,000 – 6,000 (4 to 6 pages), following the submission requirements described on the website.
- It is essential that all submissions be done as a word document.
- All references in the text and notes must be specified by the authors’ last names and date of publication together with page numbers for direct quotations from print sources (APA style).
- The metric system is to be used throughout and if it is necessary to quote other units then these should be added in parentheses. The use of unnecessarily complicated notation and formulae should be avoided and the material should be presented in the simplest possible manner.
- After final review, author list cannot be changed. Author list for the final review is also final.